Laguna Hills Recreation Facilities Closures and Openings
In a “normal” year, us Californians are never short on things to do… that’s why we live here, right? But with COVID-19 affecting our once-was lifestyles, we’ve all likely gotten really creative and become accidental pros in entertaining the family at home.
But good news! With the Stay-At-Home Order being lifted in Orange County, several recreation facilities and amenities in Laguna Hills are starting to open back up.
The following is an update on the openings and closures of our wonderful city’s amenities!
- Restroom facilities at Cabot and Community Center Sports Complex
- Parks (open spaces) & Trails
- Skateboard Park
- Hockey Rink
- OC Tech Library
- Tennis Courts
- Outdoor Basketball, Handball, & Volleyball Courts
- Picnic tables at neighborhood parks
- Community Center & Gymnasium
- Recreation Programs – Tennis lessons provided by one of the City’s Contract Instructors resumed in November 2020 at MacKenzie Park.
- Fields (organized sports play) – OPEN for drills and practices per guidelines. Practices and clinics are permitted with appropriate social distancing and masks in accordance to State and Orange County guidelines.
- Picnic Shelters
The city of Laguna Hills staff continues to evaluate the possibility of safely reopening facilities, resuming classes and recreation activity, and hosting community events. You can check back here for updates.
Melody Smith & Associates is a longtime leading broker associate in South Orange County, known for super service and is in the top 1% of 1% of agents in the country. Please contact us for all of your real estate needs.